Registration is done via the secure web-shop of the conference co-organizer OCG - Austrian Computer Society.
|Hospitals and other medical facilities|
|Vendors and consultants|
|Social event ("Heurigenabend")|
* Full time students who are enrolled at a university at the time of registration
In case of cancellation until 15. April 2018, 50% of the total amount are charged.
In case of cancellation after 15. April 2018, 100% of the total amount are charged.
Please be informed that there will be pictures taken during the conference onsite. Those pictures may be published afterwards for documentation purposes of the event.
For further information regarding data protection please see Impressum.
Submission deadline for scientific papers, posters and student papers
Submission deadline for workshop proposals
Preliminary acceptance notification
Paper revision submission
Final acceptance notification
Early bird registration deadline
Submission deadline for E.T. Award applications
Schloß Schönbrunn, 1130 Wien
Map of the entrance to the Apothekertrakt of Schloß Schönbrunn (German version - English version will be published soon)
From Vienna airport, take the CAT (16 min) to Wien Mitte. Continue with U4.
See also City Airport Train (CAT).
There are only limited parking slots at the conferences center. Therefore, we suggest to travel with public transportations.
Opposite the entrance of the Orangery on Schönbrunner Schloßstraße, there is a fee-paying car park. Details concerning parking can be found here.
Public transport lines
- U4 to station Schönbrunn (exit Grünbergstraße)
- Tram 10, 58, station Schönbrunn
- Bus: 10A, station Schönbrunn
- Public transport time table in Vienna
Heuriger 10er Marie
Ernst Huber GmbH
Ottakringer Str. 222-224
- The costs of the Heurigenabend (€49,-) include buffet, drinks (local wine, juices, water) and shuttle service from the conference to the dinner location
- Please register for the Heurigenabend in advance.
- Only participants of the eHealth2018 can register for the Heurigenabend.
- There is a free shuttle service to the Heurigenabend
- Public transport:
- Bus 10A from "Schönbrunn" alighting "Ottakringer Straße/Wattgasse", then a walk of 10 min
- U3 subway Station "Ottakring", then a walk of 10 min
- See Wiener Linien for more details